Thursday, September 22, 2022

Chapter Three - "Forever and Always"

"Hail and Well Met"

Chapter Three - "Forever and Always"

0700hrs, Meg's BOQ suite, Naval Facilities Naples, Naples, Italy

Meg's eyes immediately popped open as she felt a weight on the bed beside her forming a depression in her mattress. Tosh was still dead to the world asleep. She grinned. He had been the perfect gentleman; there was a visible gap between his body and hers and she was hoping for one passionate wedding night tonight before they headed to the airport in the morning to board a plane back to Washington Dulles with a brief stop-in at JAG Headquarters.

It appeared as though Animal's help was no longer needed on the getting her job back at JAG with the admiral was concerned as RADM Chegwidden upon hearing the news from the detailer that Meg was wanting to return to JAG HQ was willing to take her back. In fact he was ecstatic, or at least demonstrative enough which was a miracle for that crusty old SEAL, of the fact that he would be delighted to take Meg back on board at HQ. Meg would have a meeting with the admiral and work out what role she would play and who she would be partnering up with when she would be coming back from her honeymoon.

And then onwards to LAX.

She planned to take a nice cleansing shower and don makeup before changing into that beautiful white sundress. She smirked that if Tosh kept asleep long enough he wouldn't know what she put on underneath that sundress or for that matter, what she wouldn't put on because she planned to turn him on and wring him inside out leaving him absolutely exhausted. She slipped out of the bed and headed for the shower. Shrugging out of her slip that she'd slept in sans panties as it was that hot that if she wore too much on underneath she would roast. Tosh was just in underwear and she had practically drooled on herself when he'd slid out of those shorts and t-shirt to reveal a ripped muscular chest and six pack abs. That's what came from being physically fit enough to fly combat aircraft.

Oh god; just thinking about tonight was going to leave her frustrated all morning and she was going to attack him when she got back to their hotel room that they were going to have to stay in for the night.

Last night Captain Hamilton had called her saying that he would need to sign the transfer papers and co-location when she could bring in proof that she was married so it was good that she was getting married that day.

So it was going to be a busy day. She and her fiancé would meet up with Rattler and the gang at 0900 hrs, head over to the Italian justice of the peace and armed with the papers would get clearance for the Justice of the Peace to marry them.

Then she and her husband would have lunch with Rattler and friends at the local diner and then head over to the hotel in which she would be checking in with her and Tosh's gear.

Dropping her gear off in Tosh's storage locker in Norfolk seemed like a good solid plan or the both of them could just use hers to drop their gear off in. After all, she had thrown all her stuff into storage in DC since her move to China Lake had her really only wearing uniforms or whatever few civvies she had with her. She could get the Navy to box up her stuff at Naval Warfare Systems Centre that was in storage as well as the stuff left in DC and send them down to co-habitate with Tosh's stuff.

What would she wear in Hawaii where they would be vacationing on the beachside resort hotel? Probably a bathing suit, maybe a couple Hawaiian sundresses and at night presumably absolutely nothing at all.

She sighed thinking about that deliciously romantic thought as she leaned her head back into the pounding water of the shower to wet it down so she could give it a good lather and rinse. They'd do the quick sign out once Tosh was showered and dressed. Then the cab would drop them off at a hotel that they'd pick to sign in at. And drop off their gear.

Tosh had left his flight gear to be taken back to NAS Oceana in a secondary luggage pod on the aircraft that his replacement would be flying into Oceana with Scooter and Scooter would actually rack his flight gear until he returned to take back his XO slot. Rattler was on his last year as VF-41 CO and the mantle was about to be passed as Rattler was heading into a staff position at the Pentagon. His hope was to finally get selection for CAG then battlegroup commander. But Animal wasn't sure about what he wanted.

Lathering up, she sighed deeply as she thought again as to how her life was changing. She was now going to be a wife to a husband who was an active duty naval aviator flying F-14s. And he was a senior officer heading for command adding yet another bauble to his insignias on his uniform, the Command-at-Sea pin above his name-tag on his blues, whites and khakis. And the fact that he was capable with the likes of a Tomcat made him that much more sexy. And she needed to stop this line of thinking before she just said to heck with it and jumped his bones pre-maritally.

She rinsed her hair and washed off getting out of the shower just as the door opened and Tosh stuck his head in; needing to go to the washroom but catching a full body view of Meg wearing absolutely nothing.

"O...K..." Tosh's eyes widened, "Oops, I can wait..,". He did a hasty one-eighty pulling the door shut behind him. Meg giggled as she dried off remembering Tosh's reaction to her nudity; luckily she'd brought her sundress that she was using for her wedding dress into the washroom and hung it up; maybe the steam from her shower had ironed out any wrinkles. Towel-drying her hair, she took out her make up and started doing her makeup still unclothed after all she wanted to make her husband hot and bothered when they got back to the hotel.

Tosh had decided to use the visitor's restroom/bathing room down the hall way because he came back dressed in civvies. And sat down on the couch watching TV until time enough to put on his dress whites with the choker white collars which looking at his watch, realized that it wasn't very long so he got up and started dressing.

By that time Meg had finished applying her knock-'em dead smoky eye-shadow and glossy lips as well as perfectly contoured makeup. Harm hadn't even seen her like this for the Thai Ambassador's party. This style was when she wanted to look jaw-droopingly gorgeous. This look she was putting on was her "I'm going to knock the socks off my husband-to-be when he sees me so that he's going to jump me and ravish me senseless when we get back to the hotel room." look and Meg was definitely going for that. She smirked as she put her hair up in a updo using a wet-brush, used on damp towel-dried hair, pinned some lace and a little baby's breath in her hair, smiled seeing the reflection in the mirror and then proceeded to put on her white sun-dress making sure that there was an invisible panty liner just so that she wasn't showing through the white dress.

Meg heard a knock at the door as she exited the bathroom.

Her husband-to-be was already in his dress whites looking resplendent with his Medal of Honor around his neck tight enough that the Medal itself lay across his breast bone. Its sky blue ribbon holding the medal around his neck, the octagonal shield with the thirteen white stars representing the Original Thirteen Colonies of America. She still couldn't remember what the five stars of the ribbon were for, maybe the five principles that exemplified those who were recipients of the Medal: Courage, Selflessness, Intrepidity, Steadfastness and Honor? Who knew. But that explanation certainly exemplified her husband's traits for which he had received the Medal.

His medals that were on the left hand side were the Silver Star, the Distinguished Flying Cross, (with second award), The Purple Heart, Air Medal (with three awards), Navy Commendation Medal, Navy Achievement Medal. National Defence Service Medal with two gold stars (for serving in three periods that were authorized for wear). SW Asia Service Campaign Medal, The Liberation of Kuwait (Saudi Arabia) Medal, the Liberation of Kuwait (Kuwait) Medal all were worn with the full-sized Medals over the left hand breast pocket. Topped above that was the naval aviator wings that he received when he graduated flight-school in place of his usual gold plated naval aviator's wings. The ones he earned in flight school were only worn during special occasions and his marriage to Meg marked such a special occasion, the most special one in his life.

The Presidential Unit Commendation, the Meritorious Unit Commendation, Sea Service Ribbon for four completed cruises, the Rifle Expert and Pistol Expert Ribbons all went over the right hand breast pocket. Meg thought that her husband to be was an impressive sight with all those ribbons and medals.

She headed to the door as Tosh was looking at her in awe-struck amazement. Opening the BOQ door she saw a tall red-haired moustachioed man also in dress whites with a fancy medal rack on the left and ribbons on the right. though not as elaborate as her Tosh. However he did have a Command-at-Sea pin indicating that he was the CO of a Navy active duty unit on deployment.

"Hi, Commander Dale Rattler Kinnick " the man grinned at her, "At your service..." he said with a formal bow that had his three other male compatriots also dressed in dress whites snickering. "And my three other reprobates here are Animal's friends; Scooter, Metalman, and Jack Keeter. Pointing out the last two, Rattler grinned at Meg who knew Jack all too well for his hijinks with Harm, "The other two said they would cry if they didn't get to see XO get married so I had to bring them... Captain Decker's orders. He said to take Yippee and Skippy and if they wouldn't shut up and behave I had authorization to drop them head first off the launch. I'm going to superglue Keeter's mouth shut when it gets to the part where they ask if anybody has any objections."

Keeter looked insulted while Animal thought that was hysterically funny.

"The female intelligence officer couldn't come today-so we had to find you a new maid of honor, Meg."

A blue-eyed redhead wearing an electric blue sundress stepped up, "Hi, Meg, I'm Lieutenant Commander Kimber "Jugs" Benton. And since Animal has four men in his retinue I thought you should have four too. We pitched in to get matching non-white sundresses during our liberty so that we'd make it look proper. Meg, this is Lieutenant Diane "Bunny" Shelby, Commander Maegyn "Irish" O'Bannon; she got in early this morning. After hearing that Animal was getting married she said screw the airline and ferried over a replacement VF-14 Tomcat from Oceana so she got here in eight and a half hours. She's Animal's replacement for the cruise back into homeport (she formerly served with him when Animal was with the Aces as a Lieutenant Commander and she was a Lieutenant). When she found out he was getting married, she couldn't miss it. And last but not least, Lieutenant River "Ripper" McTierney." All were wearing the same style of sundress in electric blue. Keeping it practical it was something they could wear over again when needed. Diane was a brunette, Maegyn, Kimber and River were all redheads. River was absolutely stunning with jade green eyes and full lips. And all were in full female "war-paint". All five of them including the bride could make men get whip-lash.

"You're all naval aviators?" Meg asked.

"Diane's a RIO, River, Maegyn and I are all Tomcat Drivers. Diane's River's RIO. River's Tomcat is the sole female crewed F-14 in the Black Aces. Maegyn and I teamed up with male RIOs." Ripper and Bunny. Those were interesting callsigns for the side of their aircraft.

Meg would have been happy to have only had one maid of honor but she was ecstatic with a maid of honor and three bridesmaids equivalent to Animal's retinue of Rattler who was his Best Man and Jim, Jack and Phil who were groomsmen. "I can't thank you enough,". She said and Kimber gave her a big hug.

Kimber looked over at Animal with a fond expression "C'mere XO." She gave him a hug. "Be happy. You be good to Meg. Y'hear". Just loud enough for Meg to hear which made her grin. Female solidarity.

Rattler asked her "...so where's your bags? Meg, you got to take them to your hotel first as well as Animal's stuff too. So we came over to help with that so that we can save you time." When Meg pointed the bags out, the four men grinned and picked up the bags getting ready to haul them out. Animal stepped forward...

River stopped him with a "Hold on XO, the guys got this, you need to keep your dress whites proper for the portrait since you're the groom."

Jack kept staring at the gorgeous River McTierney with a pining expression and Maegyn smacked him in the back of the head with an open palm, "...if you don't behave, Haruo will beat the living tar out of you in martial arts hand to hand training."

Jack turned pale. Haruo "Reptile" Nakagawa was the biggest Japanese Air Self Defence Force exchange pilot he'd ever seen come to the United States Navy, an inch taller than he was and at least fifty pounds heavier than he was. Haruo had trained on the Tomcat with the FRS in preparation for fleeting up receiving top marks in DACT and carquals. These Japanese guys could really learn their stuff and learn it well. And he was reputedly just as deadly with the F-2A that he flew back home in the JASDF. And River was enamored of him. Dammit first Meg and now River. He couldn't win. Maybe Rattler would have to superglue his mouth shut.

Soon enough the BOQ Suite was empty and Keeter vacuumed the place quickly. Then after signing out and returning the room keys to Base Housing, Meg, Animal and the rest of the Wedding Party headed off; first to their new hotel to drop off their duffle bags then next to see the Italian Justice of the Peace armed with the documents they needed.

Justice of the Peace; Piazza De La Cazzio, Naples, Italy

The Justice of the Peace stated, "I see you have the documents from your government already in hand, I must say that I am surprised. All you have to do is pay a twenty five hundred lira fee and we can have the ceremony. Then you may sign the wedding register." Meg and Animal looked at each other with love-struck expressions on their faces lost in the romance of this moment. Keeter sighed audibly and promptly got his foot stepped on by Scooter which made Keeter have to suppress a yelp of pain.

Animal pulled out his wallet and paid the JP and they were ushered into the room where the ceremony was to take place. It was in Italian with an English translator who filled in the blanks and told them when to respond and how to respond.

There were many moments where the ceremony paused and stamped documents were brought out and signed by both parties. Also the witnesses had to affix their signatures to the documents. They wanted to do a proper ceremony, inviting all their friends; a renewal of vows, when they got back to the States but this would do for now. Meg teared up when the exchange of wedding bands took place. He'd even located the Celtic knot that the Austins used and incorporated it into the wedding band's engraving and in little sections between the Celtic knots were Animal's Japanese family crest. It was a one of a kind wedding band set made in 14k gold.

"My Darling Meg,

Our first meeting was onboard the Hospital Ship USHS Mercy, you were the most beautiful vision I'd ever seen. You fought for me at Yokosuka to save my career, to fight for me so that we could find each other. We admitted to each other that we cared for each other...

But our time together was cut short. I think I got scared about how deep and how fast I fell in love and pulled back saying that I wanted to take it slow, you agreed and we both expected that would be just a temporary reset to our relationship, a chance to figure our relationship out without the intensity of immediate gratification.

When you transferred out and away from JAG with no way to contact you, I was devastated and sank my efforts back into my career but you never left my heart. Every day I wondered where you were and hoped beyond hope that you would find your way back to me.

And you did: five days ago I landed my Tomcat and there you were there on the deck beside my jet. It was the best day of my life up until now. And I thought to myself that I'm not going to let this chance of a lifetime slip away again. And so I asked you..,and you said yes. We both were searching for each other. And now we move forward together.

We've taken this step forward promising to spend our lives together. I've admired your strength, your faith in others and above all the fact that when you love, you love deeply with all your heart.

My love, I can't promise you that the road forward won't be rocky, but with all that I have, with all that I am, I am forever yours. No matter what life throws at us, no matter what trials lay ahead, I make this promise that you and I will face them together, side by side; hand in hand. You are my only love, forever and always."

Meg's eyes were filled with tears, Tosh looked deep into her eyes; they were tears of joy. As she uttered her own written words to Tosh

"My Beloved Toshio, When I came back from Yokosuka I know that we said that we wanted to step back and reassess the fact that we became close very fast, so fast that I think we both got scared. And when I got back from Japan, my whole work environment fell apart. And I wasn't sure what to think any more. I had to find myself before I could move forward in life. So I chose to run away from my problems not realizing that I was also running away from the best thing that ever happened to me... you.

And in the process of finding myself again, I lost two years of what we could have had together. Every day I spent wondering where you were, wondering if you'd moved on and if I'd made the worst decision in my life. I had a job I loved but I didn't have you.

For an year and.a half the secrecy of my new assignment kept me mired in a tomb. I spent my time wondering if I would ever be able to come back to the surface and breathe; to live life the way it was meant to be lived..."

p

At this point Jack Keeter realized that he'd never had a chance with Meg. Meg loved XO Nakamura and that was it. She'd suffered and pined after the XO and no-one would be able to replace him in her heart; not even Harm.

"When they wanted me to go to Naples for an year I jumped at the chance. I needed to get out of the US. There were too many ghosts of relationships here. So I left. And the first week I get there my CO told me to go to the TR. And my heart was cut into two, one part wanting you to be there, the other part fearing facing you and thinking that you could possibly hate me for leaving like this. But instead of turning it down I took the assignment and when I got on board it was you coming in to land and I had a choice to make, to meet with the ship's CO as per protocol or to see you first. So I chose. And when you lifted the canopy I was scared at what you might say. That you might never want to speak to me again. But your first word was my name, the joy of seeing me was clear from your voice and you and I connected like we'd never been apart. The happiest day of my life up until now was when you surprised me with this ring I wear, my engagement ring.

You told me that the two years lost didn't matter and that what matters is the here and now and that is what I intend to do. Cherish every single day that we have with each other, to love each other with every fibre of our being. To take joy in every single life experience. Nothing can bring back the seven hundred and thirty days lost but we can make the rest of our lives together unforgettable

My deepest dearest love, I know the road forward will have its rocky moments and sometimes terrifying moments especially considering the careers we're both in, but I promise to stand loyally and lovingly with you in every experience together With all that I have, with all that I am, I am forever yours. No matter what life throws at us, no matter what trials lay ahead, I make this promise that you and I will face them together, side by side; hand in hand. You are my only love, forever and always."

The query was in Italian but they got the gist when the justice of the peace looked at them questioningly at Meg and she said quickly, "I do..with all my heart

Again the same query to Toshio and when the Justice of the Peace looked to him this time Tosh stated clearly that, "I do forever and always."

The Justice of the Peace proclaimed "Bene! You must now kiss." Meg melted into her Tosh's arms and hungrily kissed him not wanting to end this kiss.

Animal with his lips on his wife's mouth returning her hungry kisses heard out of the corner of his line of sight, Metalman muttering, " For crying out loud, get a ro-OW!" Rattler had donkey kicked Metalman in the shins.

The need for air pretty much ended the kiss as Meg and Animal finally moved back from their tight clinch and moved to actually just holding each other in their arms.

When they had finished signing all the forms the Justice of the Peace informed them that they were finished and that Meg and Animal were now officially married in the eyes of Italian law. The ship's photographer moved in with his Nikons and started snapping off shots for the Ships Cruisebook as well as formal portraits of the wedding for the bride and groom as well as for the wedding witnesses. Those portraits would be available to them when they got back to Norfolk and stopped in at the photography/media specialist unit of the base where that specialist was assigned.

They thanked the Justice of the Peace and set about getting ready to depart. Checking the time, Animal asked "Do you all have time for lunch?"

Rattler said "Well since the last launch back to the boat is 1700 and we aweigh anchors at 2000. It's only 1100 right now so yeah I think we have time."

"Ruggiero's Napolitano Ristorante"Metalman intoned solemnly. "That sounds really good. I would love to have some fetuccini alfredo." The rest laughed as most knew there were fancier Italian dishes to try out than that.

Animal was sure there was a menu and that he would try the chef's recommendations. Everybody picked what they wanted to eat and settled in to wait for the order to be brought to the table. While they waited they engaged in conversation about their plans. The Black Aces would be heading back to Norfolk and Oceana sans their XO and well thank goodness it wasn't a non former-Black Aces aviator who was now coming back to temporarily slot in while Animal was on his honeymoon. Maegyn was former Black Aces so she was welcomed with open arms.

Rattler noted when he got back to Oceana he'd be standing in as CO until Animal got back from honeymoon.

"Where you going?" A puzzled Animal asked, surprised that Rattler was using the term standing in for what Animal had presumed was Rattler's own slot. Wasn't he the CO?

Rattler's next comment confirmed a change of station. "Well, I'm headed to the 5-Sided squirrel cage. They want me to be chief of staff to some rootin'-tootin' rear admiral; get me some flag staff experience before they stick a fourth stripe on me. Handover is after you get back from your cushy three week honeymoon."

"Yeah?"

"That's right. JCS confirmed. Animal, buddy, it's your ball-game." Rattler reached over to shake Animal's hand handing over a sheet of paper with the orders confirming the orders that would give Animal command of the VF-41 Black Aces. There it was in black and white.

941-10-1524/1310

JUNE 03, 1997

NMPC ORDER

196258

CDR TOSHIO M NAKAMURA, USN

XO VF-41, NAS OCEANA

Upon return to NAS Oceana from deployment, assume COMMAND (CO) VF-41.

Accounting data (snip)

John W, Treglll

Vice Admiral, USN

Chief of Naval Personnel

"Shit...Gonna miss you, man." Animal said stunned. He'd be the Man in the squadron now, the Commanding Officer. A part of him was freaked out; the other part elated that he was clearly on track for his career. "We've been squadron-mates since the eighties."

"I hear ya, pal, it's not gonna be the same. You and Meg have a good honeymoon. We'll worry about the change-over when you get back."

"So, do I get to choose who my XO is?"

"Yeah, but Maegyn's fleeting up to CO so you can't have her either."

"Well, sorry, Irish, can't bring you home if it means it displaces me." Animal smirked.

"I knew it." Irish burst out laughing. "Once he gets the CO slot he's not going to relinquish it. At least until his term as CO is up. Me I'm hoping for VF-154 and maybe there they've got a CO slot opening up.

"Jugs, aren't you in zone for O-5?" Animal asked.

"Yup, I'm just waiting on the list of those promoted in my class. Half of them are already gone." Kimber said soberly. "Some are due to up or out and some are operational accidents. Instructor at flight school told us to look at the person on either side of us. He told us that one out of every three classmates won't make it to twenty years." She shook her head. "My class pretty much got decimated."

Animal didn't give any indicators but he knew exactly who he wanted for XO if the promotion came through.

When the meals came to the table, all eight of them started digging in. Military officers tended to inhale their food quickly. So that if they needed to get somewhere they wouldn't be in the middle of eating when the call came through.

More chatter while the empty plates were collected and a dessert menu was placed in front of them. Italian confectionary was certainly a distinct possibility. As well as some baked goods. Gelato was also available and Animal felt that he could certainly try a few. Meg was also famished and dessert seemed like the perfect end to a lunch replete with pasta.

As they finished their sweet desserts, the check came around and Animal grabbed it. After all,his squadron mates came out to see him get married; the least he could do was buy them lunch. When it was paid for his friends were planning to do a little more sightseeing and then head back to the ship.

Hugs all around and lots of laughter punctuated their leave-taking. "Welcome to the Black Aces family, Meg," Kimber told her. " We all pull together."

Keeter gave Meg a hug. "You two take care of each other..." Keeter said, his countenance sorrowful. "You make sure he's good to you, ok? Meg?"

"Oh, I will..." Meg reassured him. "Don't worry, Jack."

"If he isn't..." Jack muttered ominously, "Harm and I will..." he trailed off.

"Harm and you are gonna do what?" Animal was right behind Jack as Jack went white.

"Jack said to be good to me or he and Harm..." Meg had a deliciously evil grin on her face as Jack frantically waved her to stop.

"Oh...did he?" Animal had an equally evil expression on his face. Jack thought that he'd made an absolute mistake in teaming up with Metalman to make the XO completely insane because the team of Commander Toshio and Lieutenant Meg Nakamura were positively unholy when it came to what they could inflict on Metalman and him. And woe betide him at the news that XO was now going to be CO. Now he was going to be stuck doing every shit-detail for the foreseeable future that Animal could dump on him.

Rattler came over, shook Animal's hand, gave Meg a big hug and said, "You two enjoy your honeymoon..." looking over at Jack and Metalman, "All right you two, time to go for a swim..." Evil grin on his face; grabbing the two of them by the collar, he frog-marched them away, Metalman protesting all the while that he hadn't gotten to wish the happy couple a wonderful honeymoon while Animal laughed. River, Diane and Maegyn also gave them best wishes and they also left.

Jim "Scooter" Willis said, " At least, I'll be flying in from the boat with Irish on 102 so it won't be so bad. I'll see you back in Oceana in three weeks. You have a good one, shipmate."

"Fair Winds and Following Seas, shipmate." Animal replied as Scooter gave Meg a hug as well then waving moved off heading down the road to catch up with his fellow shipmates who were already half a block away.

"So what's on our agenda now?" Animal asked now that they were alone.

"Well, we can. stop by Naval Facilities Naples and get my transfer orders which were drawn up yesterday...or we can go back to the motel and have passionate...".There was really no mistaking which of the options she really wanted. She trailed off as..

Animal groaned, " oh...decisions decisions..." he said, "well you do need your transfer orders so that we can fly out tomorrow to London-Heathrow then transfer to a Washington-Dulles flight." Animal said.

"I guess..." Meg admitted though she preferred going to the hotel to consummate their marriage first over picking up her orders. "But I still like the idea of going to the hotel first."

"Me too..." Animal said.

"Then why not?" Meg asked pointedly.

"Business before pleasure, my love." Meg scrunched up her face in a pout as Animal said this.

"Hmmph!"

1225 hrs; Naval Facilities Naples, Naples, Italy

The guard checked their ID against the two at the gate of the facility. "Ma'am?" He questioned staring again at the drop-dead gorgeous blonde woman with smokey eye shadow in a white sundress, her hair pinned up in an up-do, Baby's Breath in her hair.

"Contact Captain Hamilton about the transfer orders and the out-processing from the base. Staff Sergeant." Her tone was sweetly polite but firm.

"OK Ma'am, But what about him?" The Marine Staff Sergeant looked over curiously at the three-striper in choker dress whites with the Medal of Honor around his neck.

"He's with me."

The Corporal was on the phone with the Captain. "Staff Sergeant, they check out; Captain Hamilton is expecting them, ma'am! ". they acknowledged the sundress clad officer with a snap to attention. Meg nodded. A half turn to acknowledge the officer in dress whites both the Staff Sergeant and the Corporal saluted the officer in dress whites their eyes riveted to the Medal. Animal thought that it was turning into a circus every time he wore the Medal of Honor. Animal came to the position of attention and returned their salutes crisply with military precision.

"You are clear to go through, Sir, Ma'am."

"Thank you, Staff Sergeant, Corporal." Meg acknowledged them as Animal did with a nod. They went directly to the building where Meg used to work. Walking into the work area she and Animal beelined to Captain Hamilton's office to try and get the orders dealt with. Pounding the pine, she heard Captain Hamilton call out "Enter...". And again Meg and Animal walked in and squared off in front of his desk. Along with the proof of marriage papers and the visible proof of her marriage in the form of a wedding band on her finger, she let the Captain know that she had managed to get everything dealt with.

"I read your report." Captain Hamilton stated, " A very concise and thorough examination of weapons performance parameters and shortcomings. We've lost a great resource in you, Lieutenant Austin, but I understand that you are much happier than you were here now that you and the Commander are now wife and husband."

"Yes, sir." Meg said simply.

Captain Hamilton was rather envious of the tall Asian officer in dress whites who was at the side of Lieutenant Austin-Nakamura. The cut of his dress whites accentuated Commander Nakamura's muscular figure snd the Medal of Honor nestled over his breastbone was an award that no staff officer would ever be considered for or hope to ever attain. The man was lucky to have a stunning beauty like Lieutenant Austin to share his life with. The all out makeup that Lieutenant Austin-Nakamura was wearing today for her wedding to the Commander turned her from a pretty woman while in uniform into a jaw-droppingly stunning one.

He reached into his desk and pulled out a sheaf of papers along with a manila envelope. The papers were Meg's transfer orders and spousal co-location forms. "Here you are, Lieutenant, it's been a pleasure working with you. And again best wishes to you and to you, Commander Nakamura."

"Thank you, sir."

Out processing was just a brief matter of going from building to building returning everything that had been assigned to her by disbursing on the base; connecting her to China Lake to discuss the terms of how to get what things she had left in her quarters back in China Lake back to DC. It was going to be a major headache but she knew she'd left things because she'd considered Naples to be only a one year TAD assignment out of country.

The upshot was that the staff there would box up everything in her quarters that belonged to her and send them to her at her new address once she got to where she was going. This was so that the receiving officer had the onus of providing an address to where her goods would be received by the officer in question.

And after all this jumping through hoops she managed to get everything sorted out; disbursing set up to make sure all her pay was routed back to the Continental US account, her good ol' BoA Bank of America account. Her now husband and she would have to get a new account together so that either one of them could pay bills when the other was on assignment. Going back to JAG may put her on investigations so she had to be prepared for that eventuality.

Eventually everything was finished and they were on their way. Meg enjoyed being in a feminine dress on an installation where she once wore military uniform.

Ironically Lieutenant Plante was coming back on base as she and her husband were now leaving. Plante's jaw dropped open as Meg and her dress whites and medals clad husband walked past. She couldn't resist as they walked away, "C'mon dear husband, I want to get home..." her voice a throaty purr enticed her husband to take her arm in his and throw Lieutenant Plante a savage grin.

1445hrs;. La Trattoria Hotel; Naples, Italy

"Oh God, yes" was the exclamation from a thoroughly drenched Meg Austin-Nakamura as she pawed the shower walls. Her husband had brought her to the peaks and plunged her down into the valleys. She'd lost count.

They had divested themselves of clothing when they got to the hotel and into their hotel room. The hotel had a facade like the typical sandstone and brick buildings common in the area but it was modern on the inside with spacious rooms and a large double occupancy shower which Meg and Animal were making very creative use out of right at that very moment.

Of course they had started out in the bed where he'd paid attention to her every need before making her quiver with sensation crying out in ecstasy before his own release. Evidently her makeup that nuptial morning had definitely turned him on. His callsign was very apt as well as his skill in making her have multiple climaxes.

0745hrs; JAG Headquarters; Falls Church, VA

Harm and Mac were seated at the table waiting for the morning meeting to start. As the lawyers started filing in Harm looked over at his partner, "so, Mac, what do you think today's hot topic is going to be: getting reamed out about all of us falling behind on cases?"

Mac muttered, "I hope not. We're still not caught up with the reviews of cases sent back to retrial. If we could just get another attorney in the office things might be a little different."

It was at that point that RADM AJ Chegwidden stalked in. Everybody stood up "As you were..." They stood until the admiral sat. Then they sat down. "Well, considering the fact that we are getting snowed under with cases, we need assistance in catching up. I'm bringing in another attorney into the office. She's highly capable and very fast on the draw. She'll provide you all with some challenge. Some of you may remember her. Depending on her air connections she will be in the office either tomorrow or the next day." AJ restrained a smirk as he looked over the table. Let them ponder that one for a while.

Harm and Mac looked at each other in puzzlement. Who could this new lawyer be?

No comments:

Post a Comment